General note to projects: Do one thing every day.
- Mandatory routines are language learning, reading 20 pages, getting outside regardless of whether conditions
- Waking up at 6am, eating breakfast, go to school
- Work on homework and projects after lunch for two hours (Pomodoro)
- Do sports twice a week.
- Going to sleep at 10pm sharp
- Going to sleep at 10/11pm
- Waking up until 7:30am
- Same wakeup times as holidays
- Being on track/outside seems more important, i.e. family events like museums or biking.
- Homeworks in the afternoon/evening
Alone on holidays
- Go to sleep at 10/11pm, get up at 6/7am
- If groceries are needed: Getting them before 12am
- Working in the morning, do nice things in the afternoon
- Listening music helps. I am even able to listen without headphones, yay.
- Logging new recipes
- Prepare dinner beforehand
- Making grocery lists when new things are getting necessary.
- Keeping the kitchen clean is the highest priority
- Changing bed sheets after one month
- Washing dishes every (second) day -> It depends on the quantity.
- Hoovering every second week
- Washing clothes when necessary
- Checking the fridge every day and look out for things that have to be consume and may combine them (leftovers are great for lunch)
- Working on school projects is perfectly fine, but avoiding